IQVIA Oncology / Hematology Clinical Nurse Educator - Sacramento, CA - LLA47552 in Stockton, California
IQVIA is a leading commercial solutions provider that offers service solutions designed to accelerate the success of pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device products. Since 1997, IQVIA has built more than 40 Health Management Services teams, and hired more than 800 clinicians. IQVIA Health Management Services is redefining how pharmaceutical and biotech companies can provide caregivers with programs that benefit patients. Our Clinical Educators interact with health care professionals to improve treatment adoption in a variety of disease states that are frequently under-diagnosed, misdiagnosed, or under-treated.
We are seeking successful, qualified, experienced Oncology Clinical Educator
The Oncology Clinical Educator will:
· Provide customers in Oncology practices with training, clinical in-services, and information regarding specific Oncology disease state and product
· Accelerate disease state awareness in Oncology offices.
· Provide education programs for professional staff, i.e. doctors, nurses, other key healthcare staff through 1:1 presentation, round table discussions, and formal presentations
· Integrate as needed with sales professionals to identify and work within targeted practices
· Communicate as required with managers, peers, customer counterparts
· Educate practices through presentations and workshops
· Initiate clinical discussions with key personnel in each account (MD, nurse practitioner, physician's assistant, nurses).
· Attend and provide clinical information and/or presentations at national, regional and local meetings
· Provides staff support, as appropriate at exhibit booths and displays as required
· May be asked to attend clinically relevant meetings for personal/professional development
· Attends Plan of Action meetings with the customer as requested
. Provide education on AE management for Novartis products
. Provide education regarding proper administration of Novartis products
Provides educational support as identified to reinforce the project’s strategic goals
Promptly respond to internal/external communications.
Completes all reports and written assignments in a timely, accurate and thorough manner
Maintains the highest level of professional standards in all interactions with customers and other business contacts.
Demonstrates sound judgment with regard to utilization of time and financial resources, such a travel and entertainment.
Reads, understands, and adheres to important documents such as fraud and abuse guidelines, FDA guidelines, PhaRMA code, IQVIA SOPs, and HIPPA guidelines and memos regarding policy and procedures.
IQVIA offers a friendly, progressive work atmosphere and a strong compensation package, comprehensive benefits package including car allowance, medical, dental, life insurance, vision coverage, and 401(k).
We look forward to the prospect of working with you! Please apply on-line at: www.iqvia.com
· Bachelor's degree required. Advanced degree preferred
· Current nursing license in good standing
· Minimum 5 years clinical oncology experience and/or OCN certification
. Experience with Novartis products, preferred
· Excellent presentation skills
· Strong oral and written communication skills
· Enthusiastic, positive attitude, flexibility
· Ability to consistently travel overnight
Patient Centric Services (PCS)
USA-California, USA-California-Elk Grove, USA-California-Stockton, USA-California-Santa Rosa, USA-California-Yuba City
EEO Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled