Collabera Laboratory Technician in Stockton, California
· The successful candidate will have a broad-based responsibility as a hands-on laboratory technician.
· Primary focus will be to conduct routine food chemistry analyses and physical measurements, including, but not limited to: pH, viscosity, and color.
· The successful candidate will have a basic understanding of physical and chemical analytical methods and equipment (food product and/or food ingredient testing desirable).
· Responsibilities include performing analytical measurements on samples, logging and reporting results, as well as general lab, equipment, and supplies maintenance and coordination.
Day to day responsibilities include:
· Set up, operate and maintain laboratory instruments,
· Monitor experiments, make observations, calculate and record results
· Sample processing, must have basic computer skills, and be comfortable using a touch screen tablet